Disney friend
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

هو بيتكلم عن كل الممثلين اللي بيشتغلوا في قناة Disney انا بحبهم كلهم :)

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Joe jonas-just in love

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin
Admin

المساهمات : 138
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/01/2012
العمر : 25
الموقع : Disneyfriends

Joe jonas-just in love Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Joe jonas-just in love   Joe jonas-just in love Emptyالثلاثاء يناير 24, 2012 10:01 pm

طبعا اكيد مش محتاجة اجط الكلمات بس يلا ها احطها عشان اللي مش عايز يقرأها من الفيديو :
I Love a girl in a whole nother language People look at us strange Don't understand us. They try to change it I try to tell her don't change We talk loud and they say it sounds crazy. Love's even more wild when you're angry
Don't understand why you wanna change it Girl listen to me! You're just running from the truth, But I'm scared of losing you. You are worth to much to lose Baby if you're still confused
Girl I'm just in love with you Girl I'm just in love with you No other words to use I'm just in love with you I'm just in love with you
When I tell you "I would never leave you" Do you hear what I say? Don't understand you, you say you need time But you've been calling all day. Talk love and they say it sounds crazy
Love's even more wild when you're angry I don't understand why you wanna change it
Girl listen to me! [ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/just-in-love-with-you-lyrics-joe-jonas.html ] You're just running from the truth And I'm scared of losing you. You are worth to much to lose Oh baby! If you're still confused
Girl I'm just in love with you (Do you hear what I say?) That I'm just in love with you (Can nobody change it?) No other words to use (I love you baby!) I'm just in love with you I'm just in love with you I'm just in love with you
Ohhh.... Never knew what we have They don't understand That is just a waste of time We know this is real. I know how you feel When you put your hand in mine.
Girl I'm just in love with you Girl I'm just in love with you No other words to use I'm just in love with you (Let me say it again. (x2)) I'm just in love with you (Just in love (x2)) I'm Just In Love With You.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://disneyfriends.yoo7.com
ღřởřởღ

ღřởřởღ

المساهمات : 75
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/01/2012
العمر : 24
الموقع : احلى منتدى لسيلينا جومز

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Joe jonas-just in love   Joe jonas-just in love Emptyالثلاثاء يناير 24, 2012 11:24 pm

b7bha aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3
Admin
Admin
Admin

المساهمات : 138
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/01/2012
العمر : 25
الموقع : Disneyfriends

مُساهمةموضوع: Joe jonas-just in love   Joe jonas-just in love Emptyالأربعاء يناير 25, 2012 12:00 am

Me t I love you I love you
https://disneyfriends.yoo7.com

Joe jonas-just in love
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Nicko jonas my love <3 <3 <3
» Nick jonas my love <3
» Nick Jonas - Give Love A Try (Full Song)(Lyrics On Screen) HD
» Love you like love song baby..♥